Technical and Robotic Quiz13 Feb 2015
1. Quiz Model
1. Random Question Selection Round
· In this round the team can select the question no. between given range.
· The question will be forwarded to the next team if the answer is wrong or the team pass the question.
· The team which will select the question will get 30 second to answer whereas the time for the pass question will get 15 second time duration to answer.
· The right question will get 10 marks and the wrong answer will not deduct any mark.
· The unanswered question or question with wrong answer from the groups is transferred to the audience.
2. Objective Question Round
· This round will have the question with the four options with one correct answer.
· Each correct answer will get 10 marks and wrong answer will deduct the 5 mark.
· The question is not passed to another group if the answer is wrong.
· The team will get 60 seconds to answer the question.
· The unanswered question or question with wrong answer from the group is transferred to the audience.
3. Buzzer Round
· In this round the question is asked and immediately the group should buzz (make a sound by pressing the buzzer) to give the answer. The group gets chance to answer the question.
· The team will get 30 sec to give the answer.
· The correct answer will get 15 mark and the wrong answer will deduct 5 mark.
4. Rapid Fire Round
· In this round a set of question will be asked to the teams rapidly.
· One set contains maximum of 5 question.
· The time given to the question set is 20 sec.
· The team should respond with answer or “pass“ statement to continue to try another questions.
· Each correct answer will gain 10 marks
· Wrong answer will not deduct any marks obtained.
5. Audio/visual Round
· In this round you will be shown with some video, pictures, objects, components or circuits and the question will be asked from the same part.
· The question will carry 10 mark each. Question will not be passed to other team if answered wrong or unanswered.
2. Understanding and question area
The understanding and question area includes the following topics
1. electronic knowledge in project building
2. Robotics and automation
3. Computer knowledge and its application
4. Programming concept in c and c++
5. Current news on IT and products. IT in context of Nepal.
6. New technology and research work
7. Robotics activity in local, national and international level.
8. Important abbreviations.